Vacation Question!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colonel17

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I just have a quick question, possibly looking for a little advice on what you would do! In a few weeks I will be going away for the night and have someone coming to stay with my animals. Obviously I will have my bunnies food prepped and ready the correct way, all the sitter will need to do is give it to my bunny. I sleep in my room with a fan that faces my bed, the complete opposite direction of my rabbits habitat! (She sleeps in her cage because she’s still a little rambunctious as she’s only a baby) Since the day she’s come home; every single night the fan has been on & it’s definitely a sound she’s used to! Do you think I should tell my sitter to keep the fan on for her through the night or just leave it alone? Am I just being ridiculous?

We've had ceiling fans run continuously when humidity & heat amps up in our home. The buns in the rooms are used to the low hum that I can easily detect.

@colonel17 - You're not being ridiculous at all by being so concerned about your fur-baby. Also, very good idea to monitor for any possible attempts at cord chewing however that may have crossed your mind already.

Still a little rambunctious as a baby. Makes me smile!

Latest posts

Back