"V"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy

Reaction score
Does this V mean anything on Harleys fur?? it just seemed to appear one day, it kind of looks cool but weird,,lol

IM000033Small.jpg

Umm...looks like a little bandana that he'swearing lol...but...hmm.... I don't think fur coloration meansanything, its just a coincidence that he ended up with a "V" on him.lol.

It's a molt line where the new fur is growingin. It has a tendency to show up moreon the shadedcolors, where it is more noticable. It is different from thetriangle marking at the nape of the neck seen in Agouti or Tanpatterned rabbits.

Pam

I love your new avatar Pam! (I have not had a chance to be on in quite some time, so forgive me, but to me it is new!!)

Jezebel and Jaden both got the "V" right in between their ears, and I just assumed it was a vixen marking :p Now I know...

Thanks

Cher

Mocha has a "V" shape in the same spot all thetime. It gets more noticeable when he molts in the summer though.Mocha's "V" also is very unique in that half of it is an off white andthe other half is a light sort of mocha color. It's really hard tophotograph that because he wont sit still to do it.

If it just appeared I'm assuming pamnock is right and it's a molting line.

My Bun will have them from side to side and the progress down from head to tail as she sheds.

Ed

Latest posts

Back