Uuugh my frisky boys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lloorren

Reaction score
Two baby boys just hit puberty, and the larger one humps the other one constantly, in the face, in the behind. They are both closely bonded right now and always lay together and groom each other, but is this act of dominance a warning sign that there's going to be fights?

Check and see if they have testicles, if they have descended, then they can be neutered. I would have them neutered as soon as possible to decrease the risk of having a bad fight.

I have a pair of bonded males, but they are both over three years old and neutered. The younger male was introduced when he was 10 weeks old and just neutered. I haven't had a problem with them fighting ever.

I would never keep two unneutered males together, especially with aggressive humping. Watch them very carefully for any signs of fighting.

--Dawn

I started putting them away in seperate beds, good thing neither seems to fight off the humping so at least they aren't aggressive violently yet

Back