ut

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c&c babies

Reaction score
ry%3D400

i did not mean to post this topic in the first place but anyway that is my bunnylola and i do not know how to move a thread but if you want to you can move this thread

thanks everyone :)

Well that's a cute little bunny you have there, I love orange colored critters :)

Where were you trying to post this?

well i ment to post it in the photo philes and i did not mean for that to be the topic tite at all as you probably know :)

I see, I'm sure once a mod comes along they will be able to move it for you.

Moved to Photo Philes! What breed is Lola? Such a pretty girl! How old? Give more info!!!! :bunnydance:

Do you want the title of this thread edited?

i do not know what breed she is i think she is a mixed breed she is 6 months old she lovessss to get atention and she loves to pet but she does not prefer to be held she just likes to sit in your lap :)

I am actually moving this back out to the main forum - but let me explain why.

The photo philes section is for threads that anyone could post in - for example "Bunnies do Disney" where anyone could dress their bunnies in Disney type clothing...or "Lop Laughter" where anyone who has any type of a lop can post a picture. This is why I believe only moderators can start photo phile threads - so we make sure they are general enough that anyone could join in.

Since your thread is specifically about your bun - it belongs either in the main forum - or in the blog area if you're going to use it to start an ongoing blog.

EDITED TO ADD: If you would like to change the name of the thread - just post it here and a moderator can change it.

Latest posts

Back