Urine guard?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
For those of you who have NIC condos...

How did you create urine guards? Winston and Mabel are getting poop and hay all over the place! Help!

lyndsy wrote:
I just used cloroplast strips, and zip ties!

Cheap, and custom fit!
Where can I find those cloroplast strips? Zip tiesare my new guitly pleasure! You can use them to fixANYTHING!

I just bought the big pieces of cloroplast, that you can get at home depot, and cut it myself.

I know what you mean about the zip tie. You can build a house using zip ties and duct tape! LMBO!

AHAHAHA! :D I bought 600 this weekend, I don't know for what, but you can't have too many! ;)

How did you cut it, lyndsy? Box cutters?

STUPID ME USED SCISSORS! DUH!:foreheadsmack:

but yes, I would defiantly recommend something else! and the chloroplast cuts, like paper too, so be careful!

Is it thick and kind of like cardboard? But it is slick, right?

We have guinea pigs and I built them ac&c cage, which I think is the same as a NIC cage. Iuse coroplast as the bottom tray for the cage with high sides so stuffdoesn't end up on our floor. I have a cage built for Bunnybut have to wait until the weekend to pick up the coroplast.

Coroplast or anytype of plastic you dont care forthe color of can be changed , for abot $4.00 at walmart , they have Plastic SprayPaint It comes in a wide spanof color and works easily andl asts , Itstays put better than Spray Paint formetals , no flaking , no chipping , I have used itfor all outside plastic lawn chairs and tables .

Latest posts

Back