Urinating on material

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImSoRexyItHurts

Reaction score
I'm still in the process of trying to litter train the females I have here. I gave them a nest box with material and shredded paper and they have been using that as a toilet:?
Anything I put in there gets peed on. They havent gone outside the cage yet or on me. Just on cloth in the cage.
However Agent Orange will go anywhere. Anytime she is on my bed or on cloth she will both pee and poop her brains out. In or out of the cage. For her is it a behavioral thing?A nervous thing?

Once they are little box trained will this stop? Does it have anything to do with them not being spayed yet?
I'm used to wild bunnies who we don't exactly litter train and my Acorn luckily took to the litter box right away and doesn't pee on anything I put in with him. He has a carpet and cloth bed and its very clean. So I am a bit confused as to why they are peeing on everything and with Agent Orange even outside of the cage.

Any suggestions? By the way I have a mini dust pan and brush that I keep cleaning up poo with to litter box train. They poop more in the pan then any where else but there is still a lot of poo. They are still learning but any other suggestions to get them to stop peeing on everything?

Latest posts

Back