URGENT WANTED: pedigree show quality mini lop rabbits for sale in Northwest WI or in northeastern MN

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie Kay

Reaction score
Hello and thank you so much for looking at this post. i am desperate for help i have looked everywere and cannot find any pedigree mini lop show rabbits for sale in my area. i have really wanted to start breeding really good quality mini lops but time is running out. i am 15 and my parents said that if i don't find evena possibility then they are gonna have to say no more because they need to know how much to set aside for feed and everything else and if i don't find somthing soon i'm gonna loose my opertunity. I am willing to drive a little ways to pick up the rabbits. I live in northwest wisconsin but i will drive to northeast minnesota to get the bunnies. Please i'm begging you if you or someone you know has any pedigree mini lop show rabbits please post a weblink or a phone number. even if you live farther away maybe we could meet somewhere. i have one mini rex pet rabbit and i love showing her at our juinior fair but i want to take my love of rabbits to the next step.
[line]
always love, katie and lulu:bunnybutt:

Just a suggestion Katie Kay, to increase your love of rabbits you could devote time at a local shelter to socializing with their surrenders. At 15 you may have to volunteer with your mom (or your mom will need to drive you there).

'Tis an excellent mother & daughter activity if you both have a love for rabbits. The homeless ones would appreciate the extra cuddling and affection.

That's how my daughter acquired her strong lifetime relationship with pets.

Another benefit and best of all, then you wouldn't have to rely on your parents spending the money (when your time window is collapsing) that you need to start this idea.

I've been hearing things about hoarder/collectors and non-loving rabbit persons up in this northwoods/northwest area. Scares me too of the gobs of rabbits that end up in horrible hands.

We don't have any bunny rescues around me. we live in kinda a rule area. and i am really interested in breeding, raising, and showing. also i had a bad experience with shelter rabbits that gave me a bad infection and made me really sick so i am very waery of shelter buns. i don't know anyone like that and it upsets me to but it doesn't have to affect my dreams of doing somthing like this. thank you for your sugestions though. :thanks:

Join ARBA as well as the National Mini Lop club so you'll be able to find breeders/ shows in your area.

I am also interested in pedigree show quality mini rex rabbits in my area. so if u know of an availibility of either kind of rabbit please let me know! thank you

Latest posts

Back