Urgent! Rehome:Indiana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonehowl

Reaction score
Due to personal issues I am unexpectedly having to moveout of my home this weekend. I desperately need to find a home for Delilah. She is approx. 4 years old mini lopand has been spayed. She is perfectly litterbox trained and is used to having free range of her own room. Her only drawback is that she can be very grumpy and territortial. But once she trusts you and bonds with you she will let you sit and pet her for hours. I would really love to see her go to a home that understands buns like her and will be patient with her and let her come around on her terms. If anyone would be willing to open their home up to her please let me know soon.

I just wanted to update this. My parents are letting me keep Delilah at their house until I can find her a new home. But this is very temporary. So if anyone would be willing to open up their home to her please let me know.

lonehowl, is there any chance you would be able to bring Delilah to the south side of Chicago? I ask because I know someone looking for a lop ear who contacted Catnap, which had already (huzzah! huzzah!) adopted out all their lops. If you drop me an email through my profile I'd be happy to put the two of you in touch in case there's a happy match to be made.

Latest posts

Back