urgent: PLEASE HELP ME

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iloveallrabbits

Reaction score
I have four male rabbits who are all underweightbut i cant understand why because i have four female rabbits who i feedthe same amound and are perfectaly nermal

please tell me what i should do to get their weight up before they die

Very concerend

pamela:(:tears2::pray::bigtears:

How old are these rabbits? Have they stopped eating? Are you syringing?We need more info.

about five months two are where i can feel almost all their bones and two are almost to their proper help

i feel like such a bad parent

pamela

You should give them some Nutrical. Doyou have any on hand? If you don't have Nutrical, try cannedpumpkin. They need something in their bellies. Youwill have to syringe it to them. If they aren't drinking, youwill have to syringe that as well. Any poops?

that is what i dont understand they have a ton of poop but they arent gaining iny weight

when you mean canned pumpkin do you mean like pumpkin pie filling?

pamela

What does their poop look like? Is itnormal sized? Are they up and running? I guess I'mnot really understanding what's wrong if they are eating andpooping.

If they are eating, and pooping well you couldtry boosting their calories with oats. I remember someonerecomended it last summer when their rabbits were getting skinny.

I sounds like they just need morecalories. Are you feeding vegtables, pelets andhay? A few treat won't hurt but try not to get them hooked onthem.

Ed

edwinf8936 wrote:
I sounds like they just need more calories. Areyou feeding vegtables, pelets and hay? A few treat won't hurtbut try not to get them hooked on them.

Ed
I agree.:)

Latest posts

Back