URGENT HELP PLEASE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just get a dollar plastic tote from the store, like shoebox size, and put it in there with the 'nest'... that way the babies stay in the pile. Granted its not that cold anymore, but one baby bunny outside the nest will freeze... and they're just like human babies, they don't hold still.. they just go through the steps much faster.

If you use a plastic tote - make sure to put something on the bottom of it (like a washcloth) so they have traction for walking on and don't develop splay legs. You can even use paper towels if need be....but I prefer to use a washcloth and change it every few days...very carefully!

249340_10150621543020716_611515715_18985120_1688189_n.jpg

Here's a pic I took 2 days ago. There's more to come too, I just did this one quick. I'm pretty sure there's 9 babies

BlueCamasRabbitry wrote:
Have you sexed the doe that was living with her? You might actually have a buck on your hands, so I'd check just to make sure. ;)

Emily
Don't worry haha I have, I even got my dad's friend who raised rabbits for 30 years to do it too, she's a doe. We just took too long to separate her from her brothers.

Back