**URGENT HELP NEEDED IN SYDNEY**

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cabrissi

Reaction score
**URGENT HELP NEEDED IN SYDNEY** A lady who lives near the harbour in Sydney urgently needs help to trap approx.20 bunnies, there adults & babies, starving & being attacked by dogs. She has tried and been unable to get help from animal control or welfare organisations. If anyone in Sydney is able to help, please contact Kim Cooney of the Australian Rabbit Sanctuary on 0416.062-947 for details [email protected].
I am too far away to help being in Melbourne but please pass it on to anyone in Sydney area who may be able to help these buns!

Have you tried posting this on Australian companion rabbit?...the aussiemembers on there probably know about this already..but if they don't,it would be good to post it there...many more aussies there.

Gosh my heart goes out to these poor little things...i hope they can be caught...just thinking about the little things being hungry breaks my heart.

I really wish i could do something to help...but of course i'm in Adelaide :(

I think the lady I heard about it from had posted it there. I figured one more place couldn't hurt! I hate thinking about them out there on their own too... dorsn't sound like a good situation!

Ahh that's good then..yeah it is good to get it out anywhere you can...i really do hope these bunnies can be caught...poor little things..

Good timing Cheryl! I just got this across FB that 11 bunnies were saved from Dawes Point park. They are trying to rehome 7 babies. If anyone in Sydney is able to offer a forever home to those buns they should contact the original number I think. :)

Oh wow that is awesome!..i really hope they catch the rest of the bunnies...i just hate hearing about homeless animals...my Maggie was a homeless bunny..don't know how long she was wandering the streets until she set up home in my sons friends front yard in their bushes.....so yeah i have been thinking of those bunnies in Sydney..

Latest posts

Back