Upset tummy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaitlinT00

Reaction score
Hi guys, so yesterday I woke up to a few pee stains right next to my bed and along my rabbits gate. I find it really odd because both my rabbits have been neutered for over a year and barely have any accidents. But I noticed my one rabbit was a bit off, he had no interest in his morning greens which is very unlike him because he loves to eat. I felt his tummy and checked his teeth but they look and feel fine, and he would still take a treat and eat hay. I went to work and when I came home, he was back to his usual self and ate some greens and i didn't find any accidents. But when I refilled their hay again, I noticed a clump of soft poo, with some smaller sized poop lumped all in it. I figured maybe something just didn't sit right with one of them, but when I thought back to it, they're diet hasn't really changed. The only thing that may be throwing them off is that I bought the usual hay they like Oxbow Timothy hay, but when i opened the bag, it was very clearly not timothy hay. It looks like meadow or orchard hay, and although they sometimes have a mix of orchard and tim hay, I don't really give it to them alone (i attached a photo if anyone can confirm what it may be). Do you think that the hay change could affect the one bunny like this? I also want to mention that I woke up again today to the same thing, with a few pee stains next to the bed, and he was lying right next to them.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1728819178.jpg
    Snapchat-1728819178.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Snapchat-896561291.jpg
    Snapchat-896561291.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 1
I also want to mention that he's acting completely normal. Like he's not fatigued, hes very alert and hes still binkying and being himself.

Back