Uploading videos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralvr

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this so feel free to move it if this is the wrong palce.

I am having trouble uploading some video clips of Henri on photobucket. Does anyone know what format they have to be in or if there is an easier site to deal with video uploads?

Are they more than 5 minutes long? If so - then you may have to go a different route or upgrade to a Premium membership - which allows videos up to 10 minutes long.

I know that there is a special way to do videos...but trying to describe how to do it is beyond me at the moment..

Peg

No they are pretty short clips, I can play it on the computer, and I can upload it to photbucket but then I can't get it to play after it uploads. It works fine in Windows media though. I am thinking I might need to save with a different file extension maybe. I have a video of an (almost) binky from Henri that I wanted to share.

Sometimes I use a website called http://www.dailymotion.com it's free and it's sort of like a cross between photobucket and youtube (only does videos though). You can set your videos to private and no comments, and the vids are larger on there than 'bucket.

If you want to post a link to one of your vids, maybe one of us can see if they play?

Also when you upload to photobucket, the extension gets changed to .flv regardless of what the extension is of the file on your computer. You might be having issues playing flv files maybe?

Awesome, so it is just me. That video isn't very good. Now that I know that you guys can see them even if I can't though, tonight I have a mission. I WILL get a good video of him binkying!

Latest posts

Back