Upgrading the Forum...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
If you experience trouble getting into the boardat some point, give it a little time and try to log in again.We're going to upgrade our board, but I'm not sure when the webmasterwill do this. I'm trying to find out now.

Will keep you posted.

-Carolyn

actually I got an error couple of minutes ago

Invalid SQL query: SELECT p.*, pt.post_text, u.*, ug.*, a.file_name,a.downloads, a.image_width FROM wowbb_posts p LEFT JOINwowbb_post_texts pt USING (post_id) LEFT JOIN wowbb_users u ONp.user_id=u.user_id LEFT JOIN wowbb_user_groups ug ONu.user_group_id=ug.user_group_id LEFT JOIN wowbb_attachments a ONp.attachment_id=a.attachment_id WHERE p.topic_id=3541 ORDER BYp.post_id LIMIT 20, 20-Unknown column 'a.image_width' in 'field list'

Also I noticed new Logout button next to "logged in as". But I don't want to log out.

I'm glad it's been updated! At least the Logoutbutton part. I always used to logout accidentally before when I wastrying to change my account settings, lol.

You're correct, AnnaS.

I like the members list at the top of the page.

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Ifyou experience trouble getting into the board at some point, give it alittle time and try to log in again. We're going to upgradeour board, but I'm not sure when the webmaster will do this.I'm trying to find out now.

Will keep you posted.

-Carolyn
when i stepped in i noticed something was different LOL. more posts per page new text, and i think a few new buttons.

Back