updating you guys agian

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IluvBunniez

Reaction score
Hey everyone! School is actually doing pretty well as of now and with afew problems in math what a JOY! lol ! The rabbits are doing reallygood but i have a qustin Im thinking they have ear mites is hat deadlyfor rabbits? How do I get rid of them any information on this would bevery helpful. Im learning how to cope with the stress byjogging everyday me and my ex have became really good friends. Tommrowis my little brothers 9th birthday.Hopefuly i will have time to get ondailey agian and keep up with all the wounderful people on this fourm.Imiss you guys! the pitcure below is of me! oh!! and beingproud i almost forgot i have lost 15 pounds wow! lol i hope everyone isdoing well as well as there buns. for those who lost a love one i keepyou all in my prayers and give you my deepestsimpathy

Hey, good to hear from you. :) It's agreat thing your doing sticking it out and going back toschool. Let's see: going to school, joggingeveryday, and lost 15 pounds - you have so much energy anddetermination.

Nice pictures of you and the bunnies.

:clap:

Thank you all so much! Doyou know how to get rid of ear mites though? YES they have gotten sobig! i wish they was still small babies but I guess everything has togrow up sometimes. My daughters are gowing so quickly(talking about thebunnys lol)

Be careful here, I washed a much loved rabbit ina Pyrethrum based anti-mite shampoo(we are in England and this was BobMartens Rabbit Shampoo.) She died a s result of this and I have nevergot over it.

Oh Im so sorry to hearthat. She had ear wax build up so I put baby oil in here ear andcleaned them real good.There is no more wax and she isnt messing withthem anymore hopefuly thats all it was .

Latest posts

Back