Updates for Shaded Night Rabbitry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaded Night Rabbitry

Reaction score
[align=center]Big show results:
[/align]1/29/11 - St. Helens
Lots-a-Hop's Kiddo, a sable point sr buck, takes BOV/BOG/BOSB [open b] for his 6th leg!
Shaded Night's Firefly, a sable point jr doe, takes BOSV [open b] for her 1st leg!
Willow Glen's Scout, a chestnut sr buck, takes BOB [youth] for his 8th leg!

3/5/11 - Enumclaw
Lots-a-Hop's Kiddo takes BOG [youth a] for his 7th leg!
Shaded Night's Firefly takes BOV/BOSG [sp.] and BOSG [open b] for her 2nd and 3rd legs!
Willow Glen's Scout takes BOB [youth a] and BOB [youth b] for his 9th and 10th legs!
Little River's Bowser, a black otter jr buck, takes BOG [youth a] for his 1st leg!
Lots-a-Hop's Aleut, a REW jr doe, takes BOSG [sp.] and BOSV [open b] for her 1st leg!

[align=center]New Additions:
[/align]
Little River's Bowser, junior buck (terrible photo)
Honest ear measurement; 1 3/4 inches! However, he'll also mature to 1.10 or less.
5011924.jpg
6437739.jpg

Lots-a-Hop's Diamond, proven doe
5154522.jpg
6415110.jpg

Lots-a-Hop's Aleut, 4 month old jr doe. 1 leg, possibly 2.
1539338.jpg
3312820.jpg

[align=center]Our Favorite Juniors:
[/align]
Shaded Night's Glitter Me Crazy, 10 week sable point doe
6198830.png
2495436.jpg

Shaded Night's Dragonfly, 4 month old doe
1997562.jpg
8711352.jpg

Shaded Night's Firefly, 4 month old doe. Sister to above. 3 jr legs, from 4 total shows!
5091093.jpg
8503397.jpg

Shaded Night's ★STRUCK, 3 month old buck. Gunna be a looker!
7878342.png
167185.jpg

[align=center]In The Box~

[/align]
  • 2 sable martens, 2 seal martens and a seal from Shadowland Phantasia [smoke, 3 legs] and Hidden Jule's Pancake Mix [seal marten]
  • 4 sables from Shadowland Fantasy [sable], and GC Shaded Night's FA [sable point]
  • 1 chestnut, 1 broken opal/blue otter from Hidden Jule's Dipp [brkn blk otter] and Willow Glen's Scout [chestnut, 10 legs].
  • 3 sables, 1 rew from Pacific Snapdragon [sable marten], and Lots-a-Hop's Kiddo [sable point, 7 legs]
Lots of litters coming soon, as well! :D

Soooo that's the last few months for us! :p

Awesome things are coming for you! And my my that Firefly is a chunker! And I love Aleut's shortness. Congrats on all of your wins too! :D

Sarah; I knooow. Besides Firefly, ALL the type is the the two otters and the chestnut I have. Only reason I have the otters is to infuse them into the shadeds to bring in the width and ears I'm lacking. Really roundabout way, but a lot cheaper and easier then shelling out the $500 for a new herdbuck that may or may not produce crud. Figures it's easier to put a little in here and there, and work on making my own lines at the same time, even if the colors on the ped might be a little wonky. XD

Lela; I'm SUPER excited for Firefly! She's just heading into a molt, which is completely perfect timing since I have a month until the next show to get her all prepped again. :D It's nice having my own 'HGC' with my names on all the legs, and the win's being bigger then BOV of 5~7 like FA's were. :p

Mostly it's just nice to start getting accepted and recognized in the ND community around here. :D And to have nice enough juniors coming up that I actually have people asking about them rather then having to give them away!

Latest posts

Back