Updated pics of my newest furless babe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gentle giants

Reaction score
I just love to share pics of my babies, so here are some new ones of my youngest son, Timothy. He is five and half months old now.

Here he is with my oldest child, Anthony.

002-2.jpg

Gotta..get..that..toy..!

003.jpg

All tangled up.

002-1.jpg

My little green man-he just got done eating peas.

004.jpg

awww! i can't beleive he's that big already, i remember seeing him when he was a new born..........................

ETA: Sorry, double post!

All three of my kids have their dad's blue eyes, LOL. Here is Lisa, loving being a big sister:

004-1.jpg

His eyes are so pretty. He is a big boy! All of your kids are very cute. How oldare Anthony and Lisa/

awww, i love that pic of Lisa and Timothy. it reminds me of how i was with my sister:biggrin2:

Anthony and Lisa just turned five, they are twins. Timothy will be six months the 27th.

:D

PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS! I'M GETTING SO EXCITED AB0UT MY BABY ARRIVING, ESPECIALLY WHEN I SEE THREADS LIKE THIS!!!

You can't be in this house and not see bunnies, LOL. Timothy likes to roll over to Max's pen and look him over every now and then, so I have high hopes that he will be a bunny person too.

gentle giants wrote:
Anthony and Lisa just turned five, they are twins. Timothy will be six months the 27th.

:D
Oh. I didn't know they were twins! Timothy sure is getting big!

Thought you guys would get a kick out of these pics. Timothy scooted his way over to Max and Toby's pen last night about feeding time, and it really looked like he was having a conversation with them! I was so proud of my little man, being all interested in the bunnies.. *sniffles, wipes away a tear* :p

003-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back