Update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnybunbunb

Reaction score
The six of eight babies of Neena's are still alive and well. I already have my picks, one I am keeping for markings, type, and size and the other I am keeping for markings, type and her sweetness! The bigger doe lacks in her shoulders so far, depth and everything else is coming along fine. The sweetie girl has better shoulders but is tiny. Give a take :/ The sweetie girl is so... sweet :biggrin:She greets me and constantly licks me. She picked me. I was holding tabs on her sister "dot" but miss sweetie suprized me.

Only one of Darcy's babies are alive. The one died of over heating and the two broken black babies slowly died off. They had stomache issues when I had to switch them from Darcy to Neena but after it was resolved the damage was already done. The lone tort boy is so cute. It is hard for me not to fall for him. I want to keep him but I know I can't, for one I can not use him and for another I do not need 20 bucks.

The little lions... well, lets just say Steffi's babies are no longer little! They are the size of Neena's babies who are a week older! The broken silver martin buck is bigger actually. He is going to be a big boy. He has the best type, as well. The broken black otter doe is recovering from an eye infection. No more caking and filling with puss, finely getting over the swelling. She is still bald on her head, whole right side of head is bald due to the eye infection but she is still bald and thin in spots on the left side, not due to oozing. So... 4 weeks and still bald and crimped. HMMMM!!!!! The tort buck is shy, perfers to stay in the pen. The broken tort otter buck is ostly the same but a little more outgoing. The lilac? tort is SOOO outgoing. I find him loose in my room a lot. He greets me and climbs on me. I think I am selling him :(I love him but I really need to learn to let go what I really do not *need*. Anyone want an amazing boy? ;)

They are getting so OLD! Time flies. Everynight I spend a few minutes to an hour, depending on if I work or not, sitting in the floor with them. I sitting there cutting up the veggies and giving them out. Then dishing the pellets and giving out the hay. I love letting them run around. They are learning to get out and I still wake up now and then to a squeel but for the most part Lady ignores them. She NEVER hurts them, just scares them with her licking.

Becca hates them :biggrin:She is so much like me ;)I hate kids, too. Tonight they kept going up to her part of the room and she would grunt and bite at them but they would move away. After a while they would just sit far enough away that she couldn't hurt them. So she got tired of doing it. They would go up and if they did not move when she grunted she would scratch and they would just sit there. She finely took a single hop away with her bum to them and gave them the evil eye over her shoulder. Love her soul :pPoor grouchy girl can't keep the cutie babies away!

New pictures as soon as I can, my sister-in-law is having brain surgery in the morning so things are a little off right now.

Latest posts

Back