Update!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camarie

Reaction score
Well Stormy and Salem have been seperated until the spay/nuetures. Stormy has the closet all to herself and Salem has a his cage next to Gizmo and under the guinea LadyBug who i am expecting to give birth soon. The only rabbit ive seen get agressive lately is Stormy trying to fight with Gizmo thru the cage. Hopefully she and Salem will slowly get used to him and after all the spay/nuetuers they will be calmer. Right now the only animal socializing with Gizmo is Ladybug. Ladybug will sit right next to him and they will groom eachother. Ladybug also gets along well with Stormy and Salem. Stormy is getting HUGE! Salem is still a little smaller than her but still big. They both have to be over 5lbs now. Gizmo is still a little shy with me but bring out food and he turns into a big sweet lol. He also loves to sit in his litterbox. Here are some pics of them tonight!

Stormy!

Here is Salem...there are still medical issues with him and that abses...what it is is still unknown...if he gets to point where he stops eating and peeing and drinking the vet said i might need to put him down.

And here is Gizmo in his litterbox!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=524146&id=1479949616

They are all so cute!

I certainly hope Salem doesn't have to be put down. He is sooo young. Poor lil guy.

I love the pic of Gizmo in his litter box.

Is Salem still being treated? I would go to another vet. Maybe you could get another vet name off RO. If he isn't healed then he needs further treatment.

Stormy is beautiful! :)You have cute bunnies!! :rabbithop

I think due to all the meds Salems ears might stay that way. Ive tried taking him to vets and no one knows rly what the abses is. And i dont have alot of money for the big tests. I am going to try and get another vet apt soon with my other vet. Stormys ears one went up but the other is still loped. I think since i got them at 4 weeks they needed to be with their mother more.

yea i was guessing that too thanks ckgs!

Gizmo has been set to get nuetured on tuesday i am worried, but i am also very happy 1 down 2 to go lol i dont want any baby bunnies lol.

Yea and Salem will be getting his too soon...just saw that his have dropped glad him and stormy are seperated. Salem is rubbing his sent over everything! And now he is getting agressive with Gizmo thru the cage. Salem is only 12 weeks when can i nuetuer him? Stormy has a apt october 5.

Check out my blog for updates!

Latest posts

Back