Update pics on Tiana (Black Otter ND) Critiques Welcome!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mewlingcricket

Reaction score
Well Rabbit Tree's Tiana just turned 10 weeks old, and I am thinking of entering her in a show next month. It will be my very first show, so as most of you know, I have a lot to learn. I know what my opinions of this doe are (some good, some bad) but I would LOVE so other opinions. So please, Critique Away!!!

12828_181120_450000000.jpg

12828_181120_460000001.jpg

The best way to find out is just to enter her in the show. Even if she doesn't turn out great you will know the negatives and the positives and know what to look for to correct that with future rabbits.

If there is more then one show enter her in BOTH. Different judges interpret the animal differently.

Def do it. Because at least wher eyou said you have stuff to learn, its EXTREMELY helpful =) Not to mention the other breeders there that help out even more

She has a dip in her shoulder, and her shoulders are a little long. Her bone looks a little fine, she shows a little day light.

I know she is 10 weeks old, but I don't like her head and ears either. Her ears are too pointy, and don't balance well with her head....

Take her to the show. It should be a great learning experience. Enter both shows, and make a day of it. Most double shows start at 8 am and are over by 5ish.

Most of all, have fun!

Nancy McClelland wrote:
we don't critique as we are all about the pet aspect, but think she's a nice looking bunny with a lot of growth to come.

??

In the Rabbitry & Showroom section, we do actually do critiques. ;) There are several other threads where members ask for a critique on their stock. We aren't *only* about the pet aspect. ;) This is the breeding section. ;)

Emily

BlueCamasRabbitry wrote:
Nancy McClelland wrote:
we don't critique as we are all about the pet aspect, but think she's a nice looking bunny with a lot of growth to come.

??

In the Rabbitry & Showroom section, we do actually do critiques. ;) There are several other threads where members ask for a critique on their stock. We aren't *only* about the pet aspect. ;) This is the breeding section. ;)

Emily

I think she ment her personally lol. That shes just about the pet aspect and was saying it was cute basically. =)

No better way to learn about your rabbit than going/entering the shows. Have fun. My first show and I got DQ as my rabbit was overweight lol (my scales were out by 200g!!)

Latest posts

Back