update on the flemish giant bunny I was thinking of adopting :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnycarrot1

Reaction score
I was thinking of adopting cadbury, but it did not work out as I had hoped so I did notadopt him. But the good news is there is a rabbit breeder near me called Elizbar's bunnies and she is a youth breeder and a member of 4-h. She breeds other breeds as well i think like 4 diffrent breeds. I just emailed her asking how much she charges for pet female blue flemish giant is anyway I have not heard from her at all yet. However her phone number is listed in the national flemish giant breeders directory so If I dont get a reply soon by email should I call her or should I ask her first ? I am thinking If my mom says no to a bunny then I could offer to help her with her rabbits as she lives near me do you think i should help her out ? as I am 19 and she is younger but close enough in age She is the only one I know who loves bunnies as much as me.

Sorry it didn't work out but was wondering if you help with the rescue why not look into adopting? As I said in my other post House Rabbit Network may not have flemish right now but there are other rescues that I know have flemish. Sweet Binks has several and 3Bunnies (which I foster for) has two flemish/flemish mixes.Both awesome bunnies. Some rescues may not have some right now but if you tell them that you would like a flemish they can keep an eye out for you.

No problem. Has your dog ever been around bunnies?

No Ali my dog has not been around bunnies but the room would have a gate in front of the door and my bunny would be in a ex pen. So the bunny and dog would never interact unless its under careful introductions.

I would make sure that the bunny can't jump out and get to where the dog is. Both the flemmies I had would jump out of pens and escape from confined areas that we could not figure out some of the times.

Good idea.

Latest posts

Back