update on the babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger101

Reaction score
They are getting bigger and bigger. They are drinking water, and eating hard food. I can watch them play all day. They get to come inside for short intervels now to get them used to different noise and feel the floors. I have to trim there nails after school today...wish me luck!! I have one of them homes so 3 are still looking for homes....if anyone is in the market....haha JK :biggrin2:They each have there own personality but they are also the "same". It has been such a cool experience watching them grow up!!! Picture will come as soon as I get home from school. They are also getting used to cats right now and I will let them around one of my dogs in a few weeks(it as an older dog and she is used to the bunnys).

Mom bunny-She is a little stressed sometimes but other then that real good. Also after having her babies she is more trusting of me(this is Trigger the one who I have been trying to get close with for almost 2 years!! and in the last 3 weeks we have been closer than usual) she will let me pet her and she just sits there and I can hold for a little bit.

oreo(daddy)-He comes in the house everyday for about an hour so we make sure they get equal attention. he loves it in the house and has only had one accident :)

DJ
031.jpg

Michigan
030-1.jpg

Chex(who was sticking his tongue out,lol
029.jpg

Mia(the person who is getting her is very anxious to meet her. She texts me almost everyday for pictures,lol)
027.jpg

Latest posts

Back