Update on Princess and Ollie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kisha.princess

Princess
Reaction score
I just made them both yummy rabbit "cookies" and some balls (which they have to take apart in order to get the cookie). Tomorrow my boyfriend and I will give them their weekly groom and cut their nails. We will also be making them a dig box! :) any suggestions as to what to put in our dig box, beside newspaper?

I would also try to put in the bottom the 'cat board' that they use when cats scratch... that should help with their scratching and possibly the nails.. take pics and let us see what the final looks like!

Vanessa

OH also I'm going to start litter training Ollie next week!:) I've sort of been budget shopping for him but I get paid tomorrow and I'm getting him a dish that hangs on his cage, a plush bed that hooks on, and a corner box that hooks in I chose to get hook in stuff because he tends to throw stuff around all night!!

Mango is safe as long as you limit their fruit intake to 1 tsp per 2 lbs body weight per day :)

Latest posts

Back