Update on Handcrafted homes!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy123

Reaction score
Hello!

I figured this would be a good place to go to get some feedback on our new website! We've been in the making for over a year, and finally up and running. Let us know what you think of these rabbit homes, and our website if you get a chance! I remember talking with some of you awhile back about building these cages, so I hope your still on this forum so you can see what we've done!

www.hopalonghomes.com

Man when I was ordering my pet giants I was wondering where you where.

I have cages now but maybe if they bond I will look into a larger corning one.

I would suggest one day making all the lay outs different size but they all look great.

Can yall double layer a corner one so its two stories instead of one?

and when you start shipping to texas let me know.

Thanks for your comments!

Were always thinking of new ways to improve these designs, a two story cage is defintely something we have thought about, and would like to do, I could see the corner cage working out best for this scenario as you've said.

We'll have to get back to you on that one! Though we will surely let you know when we have expanded to Texas. It takes some time to set up shipping but we will be expanding soon enough.

Thanks again!

Thanks!! : )

Heres another update while Im here, someone had asked about ship

Shipping Locations:

AL, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, WV[/b]

Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin

Latest posts

Back