update on baby 1

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
For those of you who remember the amazing exploits of baby 1, I just saw her today.

Isabella is now a spoiled house bunny who does binkies across the floorand leaps from floor to couch to back of couch and down again. Herfavorite spot is draped atop the back of the couch, behind everyone'sheads while watching tv. I saw her take a flying leap to end insomeone's lap on the couch, and she likes to sniff feet.

Much, much bigger than her brother Bub, she is looking like her momTank and is a big easy-going friendly bunny who thrives on the chaos ofa noisy happy family. She loves to be in the middle of things and wouldmuch rather be out of that cage!

While Bub is a wiry, wiggly, energetic little squirt who can't sitstill for a minute, Isabella is quiet when held and dozes when petted.It's a total personality switch! ;)

So it's a great home for her, and she's happy and healthy. It's so fun to see her grow!!

Rose

Looks like she's fallen in clover there in hernew home, it must be great for you knowing she's gone to such a perfectplace for her :D

Such fantabulous news Rose, you must be one proudmama! (well, so to speak) keep us posted on new things that they do, Ido love reading those stories!

Take care, and ..

PICTURES??

*cough cough* ahem ahem

Cher

yeah, yeah....

all right, already--I'll take my camera next time!!!

hehehehe

I know, I wish I'd thought to take some then!! she was cute!

Rose

Wasn't she the one that liked toexplore? Just like children....give them room to grow andexplore and they will be happy! :) I'm so glad she is in agood home!

Back