Update on Anya

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvit73

Reaction score
Just wanted to say , that over the past week ,her ears have finally lopped . :)She definately doesn't liketo sit still anymore , lol . Pics will have to wait - Mr. Digital is inthe shop .

Luvit, I am sohappy to hear that your baby is happy and healthy! I remember thatthere was some concern about the baby being so small when you got it.Have things gone well? Have you bonded well and has she litter boxtrained and done all that you had hoped?

I'm excited about seeing photos! :)

RaspberrySwirl

Yes , things have gone perfect . She switchedover to my food easily - seems to like it more , than what the petstore was giving her , lol . She has bonded closely with all of us .:DHeck , if she see's any of us come downstairs in themorning , she starts doing binkies in her cage ! lol Very cute . Littertraining - nope , not yet . She just leaves little trails wherever shegoes , lol . But we put her cage on the floor when we let her out , andshe at least goes in it to potty . (Since we have a siberian husky , wedon't dare leave bunny out all the time - Noel has a strong huntinginstinct) . Otherwise - she is definately all that I had hoped . Shewill let me or the kids flip her over , rub her tummy , play with herfeet , etc. - but , she draws the line at checking her teeth ! :D

Latest posts

Back