update of, caramel getting spayed. on tuesday. (was done yesterday...)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If she continues to mess with her stitches you could *try* to put a shirt on her--but sometimes that makes them more upset!

Oh course why I didn't I think of that when I was talking to her. DUH.. You could go by a doggy shirt to put on her. They fit well on rabbits.

tonyshuman wrote:
If she continues to mess with her stitches you could *try* to put a shirt on her--but sometimes that makes them more upset!

she has now completely :censored2: up her stiches. i would post the pics, but cant figure it out.
but i might be going up to the vets AGAIN! but i dont mind aslong as she is ok. she was grinding a little bitit was not queit but not loud. i think it was both. i was stroking her, and her belly must be sore,though.
----------------------------------------------
other updates. more poo in the box, and pee. she must of been at her normal food/pellets because i can see a rabbit mouth shape in the bowl, and al the veggies are gone...
she seems to have drunken in the night

Are you going to the vets?
You just told me on chat that you can't....

She needs to go to the vets if you can see inside her!

i know. my brother has to go out now, like forced to sort of..... so i have to wait till he comes back in 2hrs or less.

But I thought your brother knew she had to be taken to the vets?

irishlops wrote:
she has now completely :censored2: up her stiches. i would post the pics, but cant figure it out.
but i might be going up to the vets AGAIN! but i dont mind aslong as she is ok. she was grinding a little bitit was not queit but not loud. i think it was both. i was stroking her, and her belly must be sore,though.
As for photo's here
As for Caramel, she needs to be seen by a vet ASAP. Did you give her the pain meds yet since you got them?

the pics are on my phone
i might be going up ti the vets soon. i rang my brother

but its big any way. but really, even my mum woill let me go to the vets asoon as my brother comes back.
the cut is not infected. but i might get infected. so, were going, and i dont care if any one stops me.
i texted my brother to tell him to hurry homw now.... well, he will get some thing to eat and then we will go.(he is dieabetic)

ps. i have to cum off the internet now......
so ill get on 2morrow and tell you how it is

angieluv wrote:
irishlops wrote:
the pics are on my phone
i might be going up ti the vets soon. i rang my brother
Try hard to get her there; I know you will ; tell your brother that it is an emergency:pray:
did .
omg, i hope we get the good vet.
thanks. we will, the vets is onlty 15mins away if traffic good. my brother should be home soon. the carrier case is hot water bottled and blanketed up.

:pray::pink iris:
every one, your :halo:bunnysuit:

ok, when i got there, the vet was called out 10miles away on a emergengy, but on the phone he saaid to hospitalise the rabbit.
so she is in there till monday.:nerves1:sickbunny:

Aw, well at least at the vets they will be able to keep a good eye on her and help her if there is an emergency.

I know you're upset and will miss her lots but she will be okay at vets for a while, and she will really miss you too!!

Hope everything goes well for you Elena, well done for getting her there :D

Latest posts

Back