update my nic cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylove1

Reaction score
34doltg.jpg

10p9644.jpg

love my bowls soo excited for my bunny btw i finally fount a bunny pet shop bun had a fecal sample taken and wont see the results for a week and even then i will not take her untill she is completely better and who knows when that is. i had a heart set on a Holland lop how ever i had to settle for a lion head. this is moo stash a week ago
zy9g7o.jpg

this is him as of today
of7cds.jpg

moostash, that is so cute! he/she looks a little young to be taken away from his/hr mother though :S maybe you are having problems with moostash' health because he/she shouldn't be eating anything other than mothers milk. what did your vet say about her age?

Seems I think moostash is a she lol

he is still with mommy bun i wont be taking him until the 3rd at 5 weeks of age. the pet shop bun is a black bun woh came in with missing hair and poor body w8t. she has just seen the vet yesterday and is waiting test results. witch will take a while b4 they come back plus the time for treatment/recovery. im keeping up on her and making shore she gets the attention she needs

Latest posts

Back