UPDATE: I don't think I can do Rabbits any more

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LedaHartwood

Reaction score
Many of the wonderful members here gave me awesome advise on how to deal with me depression, concerning the mourning of three pets. I believe Flashy told me to write it out, and as I'm a titled storyteller, and short story author, in only makes since. so here is goes Flashy (thanks for the suggestion)

I was looking out the window a few moments ago. My backyard was engulfed in snow. The lone dog house with it's two water buckets were like a ruin. The ruin of an old empire, built on perfection and destiny, that came to an untimely end. I often fear that if Aiden could speak, he would ask about the abandoned structure. That he would gaze out the window in silence and without looking at me, he would ask. “Mommy, what is that?”
My only response would be shock, and then a honest confession. “That‘s were your big sister used to live.” Of course the amazement and awe of having a big sister would be his reply, but then the silence would return before his query of “Where is she now?”. Pushing back tears I could not begin to describe his lost sibling. That her name was Kiko Suki, meaning beloved, desired child of destiny. That she was the most beautiful creature, with the grace of perfection. That no greater joy has ever been in my life, and will never come again. That I loved her in the way a true mother loves her born daughter. The she died of brain swelling, only having been home for a short few months. That I held her as the death administered by my voice, and the veterinary's hand, moved through her precious veins. That her death weighs on my heart, and I feel the urge to cry “Out **** Spot!” when I am in solitude.
Aiden would shrink back in fear, and recoil to depths of the warm blanket that covered the master bed. He would cower in fear, that he would soon see his sister Kiko, in an untimely way.

i am delling with depression as well.....

that story is very well written. i wish i could write storys like that... but i can draw instead! i could illustrate ur stories LOL:biggrin2:

well i could.. if "santa " got me a camra 4 christms...

i no this is weird... PMing u... i dont no u that well...

but i am dealing with depression aswell. iff u read the post in let ur hre down called running away, you will see.....

but it does not tell you any thing but, ill Pm u my story. 2morrow maybe..:D

( i have 2 much homework now 2 illustrate books:pbut in new year..... and if "santa" gets cmra in my spre time.. (i dont have alot of spare time) i have exms u c)

OMG! i posted that! i thought it was PM! aagh!:(

any way...

what i said in the "PM":biggrin2:hope u feel better:dude:

irishlops wrote:

any way...

How can you think it was a PM?? :?

And if it was supposed to be 'private' which is what PM's are thats why they are called 'Private Messages' Maybe you should edit your post and just put something else like

- Sent This By Accidnet Sorry-

:)

I'm sorry that I put the other word for darn. However, instead of editing it, I wish a Mod would have pmed me, and I would have fixed it myself. I DO NOT like people touching or fixing my work. I see this as a great insult, like trying to raise a child that's not yourS, when the parent is stadning right there.

Again sorry, but if i had just been Pmed....

It was not mod edited, it is just an automatic thing that happens.

Becca wrote:
irishlops wrote:

any way...

And if it was supposed to be 'private' which is what PM's are thats why they are called 'Private Messages' Maybe you should edit your post and just put something else like

um... the PM is the button right beside the repley!!!! and i think thisis bad for a topic, bickering away.. its the time of good will, and sorry i dod not think about editing it, i had 2 go out 2 ctch bus...

LedaHartwood wrote:
I'm sorry that I put the other word for darn. However, instead of editing it, I wish a Mod would have pmed me, and I would have fixed it myself. I DO NOT like people touching or fixing my work. I see this as a great insult, like trying to raise a child that's not yourS, when the parent is stadning right there.

Again sorry, but if i had just been Pmed....
I know it annoys me too! Its not even a swear word.. barely even a bad word at all!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

irishlops wrote:
Becca wrote:
irishlops wrote:

any way...

um... the PM is the button right beside the repley!!!! and i think thisis bad for a topic, bickering away.. its the time of good will, and sorry i dod not think about editing it, i had 2 go out 2 ctch bus...
Who said anything about bickering??
:?

Latest posts

Back