UPCOMING SHOWS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Mountain Rabbitry

Reaction score
I just thought I'd let everyone know about two upcoming shows.

I don't know much right now just dates and a place

Feb. 26 at the Ontario, Oregon mall

March 26 I believe it is at the same place

I should know more tomorrow. And I will add the show catalog as soon as I get it.

There will also be a royalty contest as well. I will update details as I get them.

I will add updates as soon as I get them. If interested you can contact Sherri Smith (ID ARBA REGISTAR) who can forward you onto those in charge. (sorry she is my only contact right now.) you can find her contact info on the ARBA website.

Crystal

The Catalog is out

[align=left]Snake River Rabbit & Cavy Club[/align]

[align=left]In Conjunction With[/align]

[align=left]Pioneer Cavy Fanciers[/align]

[align=left]Presents their annual February Show[/align]

[align=left]February 26th, 2011[/align]

[align=left]Rabbit Shows[/align]
[align=left]Double Open / Double Youth[/align]
[align=left]Cavy Shows[/align]
[align=left]Double Open / Single Youth / Pet Show[/align]
[align=left]Cavy Royalty Contest[/align]

[align=left]At the West Park Plaza:[/align]
[align=left]Ontario, OR[/align]

[align=left]Rabbit Judges:[/align]

[align=left]Scott Wiebleson - CO[/align]
[align=left]Jessica Mathison - WA[/align]
[align=left]Judy Paris
– WA[/align]
[align=left]Cavy Judges:[/align]

[align=left]Jason Whitehurst
– OR[/align]
[align=left]Dana Kolstad
– ID[/align]
[align=left]Royalty Chairman Nancy Richmond - ID[/align]
[align=left]Show Superintendent: Lance Higbee[/align]
[align=left]Rabbit Show Secretary: Crissi Patterson[/align]
[align=left]1211 N. School[/align]
[align=left]Kuna, Idaho 83634[/align]
[align=left](208) 353 - 8564[/align]
[align=left]E-Mail:
[email protected][/align]
[align=left]Cavy Show Secretary: Linda Loucks[/align]
[align=left](208) 467-4800[/align]
[align=left]E-Mail:
[align=left]Registrar:[/align]

[align=left]Sherri Smith - ID[/align]

[align=left]Entry Fees and Deadlines:[/align]

[align=left]$3.50 per Rabbit/Cavy pre-entry per show[/align]
[align=left]$5.00 per Rabbit/Cavy day of show entry[/align]
[align=left]$2.00 fur class per Rabbit *Must be entered in quality first[/align]
[align=left]Mailed entries MUST be postmarked no later than Friday,[/align]
[align=left]February 18, 2011. E-mail entries MUST be received by[/align]
[align=left]11:59 PM, Wednesday, February 23, 2011.[/align]

[align=left]Entries will be taken by e-mail, but each exhibitor must review and sign their[/align]
[align=left]ARBA entry form at the show, to verify their entries. All e-mail entries will[/align]
[align=left]receive a response. If you have not received a response within 48 hours, please[/align]
[align=left]contact the show secretary.[/align]
[align=left]*Substitutions or tattoo changes will only be allowed in the same breed, sex, class,[/align]
[align=left]and variety
prior to the beginning of the show will be accepted and assessed an[/align]
[align=left]additional fee of $1.00 per entry, per show.[/align]

[align=left]There will be a $30.00 fee for all returned checks.[/align]

[align=left]A Soup Bar will be provide for $2.50 a person[/align]

[align=left]Sanctioned Breeds for SRR&CC Open Shows[/align]
[align=left]Holland Lop[/align]
[align=left]Mini-Rex[/align]
[align=left]Netherland Dwarf[/align]
[align=left]If you would like to sanction a breed for the show, please contact the[/align]
[align=left]show secretary for sanction numbers.[/align]

[align=left]Show Schedule:[/align]

[align=left]7:30 am - Building opens and entries will be taken[/align]
[align=left]8:45 am - Entries closed except those who have notified the show[/align]
[align=left]Secretary they shall be late[/align]
[align=left]9:00 am - Shows begin[/align]

[align=left]Show Rules[/align]

[align=left]1. All ARBA classes may be entered and shown.[/align]
[align=left]2. The show management will eliminate and bar from the show any animals not earmarked[/align]
[align=left]properly, not in good health, or showing any signs of illness.[/align]
[align=left]3. SRR&CC & PCF reserve the right to refuse any entry.[/align]
[align=left]4. Each exhibitor is responsible for getting their own animals to and from the show table[/align]
[align=left]promptly.[/align]
[align=left]5. There is to be no interference with the judge
’s placement of any animal, no talking across[/align]
[align=left]the table to the judge by the exhibitor, unless the judge so directs. If there is any[/align]
[align=left]interference, the exhibitor shall be asked to leave and shall forfeit their entry fees.[/align]
[align=left]6. This is a one day solid bottom carry cage show.[/align]
[align=left]7. SRR&CC, PCF or show facilitators will not be held responsible for loss due to fire, theft,[/align]
[align=left]accident or destruction. All precautions, within reason, will be taken.[/align]
[align=left]8. SRR&CC & PCF reserve the right to substitute judges, to interpret and enforce these[/align]
[align=left]show rules, and all ARBA rules.[/align]
[align=left]9. By filling out and signing the entry form, the exhibitor agrees to abide by these show[/align]
[align=left]rules, and all ARBA rules.[/align]
[align=left]10. Each exhibitor who sends telephone and/or e-mail entries must verify their entries prior[/align]
[align=left]to the show starting.[/align]
[align=left]11. All entries must be submitted and/or verified with the respective show secretaries by[/align]
[align=left]0845, unless given specific exemptions by prior coordination.[/align]
[align=left]12. No dogs in the showroom unless approved by the show committees.[/align]
[align=left]13. Do not set up in the middle of the showroom until all show tables are in place.[/align]

[align=left]Coming Shows[/align]

[align=left]March 26, 2011[/align]
[align=left]SRR&CC - Double Open/ Double Youth, Mini Rex Specialty, Ontario[/align]
[align=left]Oregon[/align]
[align=left]Pioneer Cavy Fanciers
– Double Open/Single Youth, Ontario Oregon,[/align]
[align=left]March 2[/align]
[align=left]ARBA Nationals - October 29
– November 2, 2011 Indianapolis IN.[/align]
[align=left]Directions to West Park Plaza:[/align]

[align=left]West bound I84 take exit #376A/Ontario onto E Idaho Ave(US-BR).[/align]
[align=left]Turn Left on S Oregon St.[/align]
[align=left]Turn Right on SW 4
th Ave arrive at West Park Plaza Mall[/align]
[align=left]East bound I84 take exit #374/Ontario (US-20)/Vale (US-26).[/align]
[align=left]Turn Right on Yturri Beltline (OR-201).[/align]
[align=left]Turn Left on N Verde Dr. Turn Right on SW 4
th Ave arrive at West Park Plaza Mall.[/align]
[align=left]SRR&CC & PCF would like to thank all those sponsoring breed sanctions.[/align]

[align=left]Raffle[/align]

[align=left]The clubs will be putting on a raffle, so all members are reminded to bring their raffle items, and[/align]
[align=left]will gladly accept donations from our other friends. Raffle income also goes toward Sanction[/align]
[align=left]fees[/align]

[align=left]Sanctions[/align]

[align=left]Official ARBA sanctioned show, Brad Boyce, P.O. Box 5667, Bloomington, IL 61702, phone: 309-664-7500[/align]
[align=left]e-mail: [email protected], Sanction Fees: $20.00 Open, Membership Dues: Adult $15 or $40.00 for 3[/align]
[align=left]years; youth $8.00 or $20.00 for 3 years; Comb. Husband/Wife $20.00 or $40.00 for 3 years; Family $20.00[/align]
[align=left]plus $3.00 per youth or $50.00 plus $6.00 per youth for 3 years.[/align]
[align=left]The following sanctions have been sent for (if they have reached the national breed secretary within the time[/align]
[align=left]limits.)[/align]
[align=left]American Netherland Dwarf Rabbit Club: Sue Travis 326 Travis Lane, Rockwall TX 75032, ph 972-771-[/align]
[align=left]4394 e-mail: [email protected] Membership: (1yr) Adult: new $15.00 renewal $13.00 - 2 member[/align]
[align=left]family: new $20.00 renew $15.00 - Youth: new $10.00 renew $8.00 - 3 plus member family: new $25.00[/align]
[align=left]renew $20.00 - (3 Yr) Adult: new $40.00 renew $35.00 - 2 member family: new $45.00 renew $37.00 - Youth:[/align]
[align=left]new $25.00 renew $20.00 - 3 plus member family: new $50.00 renew $42.00 - Canada - add $8.00 per year:[/align]
[align=left]Foreign add $15.00 per year(US funds) - sanction fee: Open $25.00 - Youth $15.00 - Sweepstakes[/align]
[align=left]Chairperson: Richard Gehr 190 N. Coal City,IL.
[align=left]Holland Lop Rabbit Specialty Club: Pandora Allen, 2633 Seven Eleven Rd, Chesapeake VA 23322 ph 757-[/align]
[align=left]421-9607 e-mail [email protected] Membership:(1yr)Adult $15.00 new, renew $10.00, - H/W: new[/align]
[align=left]$19.00, renew $14.00 - Youth new $12.00, renew $7.00 - Family: new $22.00, renew $17.00 - (3yr) Adult: new[/align]
[align=left]$32.00, renew $27.00 - H/W: new $45.00, renew $40.00 - Youth: new $23.00, renew $18.00 - Family: new[/align]
[align=left]$54.00, renew $49.00
– Canadian & Mexico service charge $5.00 (1 yr), $15.00 (3 yr) All other foreign[/align]
[align=left]service charge $10.00 (1 yr), $30.00 (3 yr).- - Sanction fee: Open $10.00 - Youth $6.00 - send sanction[/align]
[align=left]requests to : Linda Pett, 17 Ponderey place., Concord, CA 94521 PH: 510-687-7656 e-mail:[/align]
[align=left][email protected][/align]
[align=left]National Mini Rex Rabbit Club: Doug King, 2719 Terrance ave, Sanger, CA 93657 Ph. 559-787-2588, email;:[/align]
[align=left][email protected] Membership: Adult $15.00 , - H/W $20.00 Family $30; Youth $15.00[/align]
[align=left]Foreign $30.00,
– (3 yr)Adult $40.00, Youth $40.00, H/W $50.00, Family $75.00 Foreign $80.00 Sanction fee:[/align]
[align=left]Open $10.00, Youth $10.00[/align]
[align=left]Idaho State Rabbit Breeders Association: Jan Savage, 962 NE Sadupa Dr., Mountain Home, ID 83647 Email[/align]
[align=left][email protected] Dues: Single: $7.00, $11.00 - 2 years, $15.00 - 3 years; Family: $10.00 - 1[/align]
[align=left]year, $15.00 - 2 years, $20.00 - 3 years. Sanction fee: $10.00[/align]

[align=left]American Cavy Breeders Association[/align]
[align=left]Club Website:
http://www.acbaonline.com/[/align]
[align=left]James D Nielsen, 1157 E San Angelo Ave, Gilbert, AZ 85234[/align]
[align=left]Phone: 480-545-1785 Email: [email protected][/align]
[align=left]Membership ADULT YOUTH FAMILY[/align]
[align=left]1 YEAR-New $25.00 $20.00 $30.00[/align]
[align=left]1 YEAR-Renew $20.00 $15.00 $25.00[/align]
[align=left]3 YEAR-New $60.00 $45.00 $75.00[/align]
[align=left]3 YEAR-Renew $55.00 $40.00 $70.00[/align]
[align=left]Canadian: Add additional $5.00 per year. All other foreign: Add additional $20.00 per year.[/align]
[align=left]Sanction Fees: OPEN $10.00
– YOUTH $8.00.[/align]
[align=left]Send sanction requests to James D Nielsen. Send completed sweepstakes reports to Dan & Rosie McParland, 2719[/align]
Coventry Ln, Ocoee, FL 34761.

Latest posts

Back