Up late

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ek226

Reaction score
Hello, I have the opposite problem of what may be guessed. Instead of my rabbit keeping my up at night, I’m afraid I am.
I was curious if my night owl tendencies are having an ill effect on my little boy.
I can be up until 4am sometimes with a soft light on.
he has seemed more tired lately, but that may be from something else…
What I am curious about is if I should be sitting in my living room and leaving the lights off in my room to let him sleep? Or can I sit in my room? I know they are dusk and dawn animals, but he seems to sleep quite a bit at night.
Any feedback would be appreciated!

Attachments

• 97B052DE-C7D4-42C6-8BB4-4044682517B8.jpeg
    97B052DE-C7D4-42C6-8BB4-4044682517B8.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello, I have the opposite problem of what may be guessed. Instead of my rabbit keeping my up at night, I’m afraid I am.
I was curious if my night owl tendencies are having an ill effect on my little boy.
I can be up until 4am sometimes with a soft light on.
he has seemed more tired lately, but that may be from something else…
What I am curious about is if I should be sitting in my living room and leaving the lights off in my room to let him sleep? Or can I sit in my room? I know they are dusk and dawn animals, but he seems to sleep quite a bit at night.
Any feedback would be appreciated!
It should be fine, given that he has a dark spot to retreat too if it does happen to be too bright for him, like a large hidey house :)

Rabbits will also sometimes adapt to your schedule. So you may find your rabbit gradually gets used to your late night schedule, is up when you're up and sleeping when you sleep.

Though you do want to make sure the tiredness isn't actually uncharacteristic lethargy and the starting symptoms of GI stasis.

Latest posts

Back