Unwanted Easter Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLover

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you thatlive in or aroundEast Hampton,NY would be able to take in one of these bunnies. I would but there issimply not enough room in our house:(. They are 14 rabbits that werepresents for Easter that are now without a good home. (That is thereason I get upset when people say they are getting a rabbit forEaster, so many of them end up at the shelter!:X)I hope somebody outthere can help at least one of them!Click!!!

Lissa

I'm not near East Hampton, NY, but I do know of a fine older gentlemanthat is looking for a rabbit and he's decided to wait until he canrescue one from Easter. He, too, is in my area of NorthwesternConnecticut.

I know there's a Rabbit Railroad out there, or, I'm wondering wherethese rabbits are and if they can be shipped or not and how.

If anyone has any knowledge of the Rabbit Railroad, please let me know.I do know of someone who used it once and said it was wonderful. Don'tknow if they do it in NY or not.

Regardless, if he can get one of the rabbits here, he might take one or two.

-Carolyn

I'd love to adopt another bunny.. but since I amstill living at home with my parents I have to listen to them &they won't let me have another one :X

~pam

I found a "Rabbit Railroad"website!!!Click!!!It takes you to another site (that I think you have to join) that is agroup of people that transport rabbits across the country.

I hope this helps you!

Lissa

That rocks, Lissa! :dude:

Thank you so much! That's incredibly helpful. I see what I can find out and will let you know.

Thanks again!

-Carolyn

Hi BunnyLover,

Well, they certainly havea better chance now that they'd hadthe pleasure of capturing your heart and getting the word out thereabout them.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back