Unusual veggies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollie

Reaction score
This was sparked off by the Asian vegetablethread. Whenever I go to the veggie shop, they have a variety of arabic'salad', which the guy in the shop can't actually give me a name forother than salad. Now I just noticed one of them on the Asian veggielist (I believe it's water spinach), and I was wondering how I can findout if they other vegetables are safe for my girls?

Well, I found out by asking on Etherbun and gotresponses from people living in China. They knew about somerabbit websites in Singapore and China that had safe veggielists. So I guess ask around, find bunny people in your areaor in countries near you, and search for rabbit websites from yourarea. Good luck!

Thanks :D Unfortunately there's not many bunnypeople here! There's one breeder that I know of, but I've never been intouch with her due to some past issues and rivalry through work (longstories). I wish the guys in the shop I buy my veg from knew the namesother than 'salad'!

I know I've heard of house rabbit people inIsrael. Maybe that would be close enough to have some of thesame veggies? I did a Google search but couldn't find what Iwas looking for.

Back