Unlikely Buddies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZanziVA

Reaction score
Well, since my other two ferrets, Zypher & Nueva vida, tried to attack/bite Ace, I never tried Flare with him - for safety purposes, and because she is the worst behaved ferret I own. (Hence her name Flare, for her naughty and fiesty attitude.)

I don't know why, but I just decided the other day to let them sniff each other through the cage bars, and they seemed to get along. I opened the door and allowed them to sniff each other without a barrier, then put Flare in Ace's cage - being careful to watch for any aggression and to make sure Flare didn't use his litter box.

Anyhow.. They seem to like each other. :D I let them play, and usually she's extremely hyper and LOVES to play rough, but they just hopped around with each other (of course, hopping differently. XD)

Here's a piccy of them together. ^-^She's kind of blurry, and it's a horrible picture since camera phones don't work all that well. XD

flareace.PNG

- Zanzi

I love it when differant species get along. My cats, dog, and buns all get along and people think I'm crazy for letting them play together!

Your ferret is super cute. I've always anted one. :)

Wow, never thought I would see that. That's cuteness at it's best.

Latest posts

Back