UK Mini Rex Breeders

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kooky

Reaction score
please dont think im being rude in asking for a UK member/breeder, i am new to this and assuming standards are different between countries ?? if im wrong on that score than id love to hear from breeders of mini rex from anywhere in the world !!

i am an ex hobby breeder who has returned to rabbits with a view to breeding mini rex, i have a castor and two chins currently. im looking for someone to help advise me on starting out with my buns, BRC member would be nice as id like show information as well as breeding information.

hope someone can help me.

thanks.

Hi Margo, sorry I missed this I am in Scotland am a BRC member breed and show nethies, beverens and my husband breeds polish.

Down there I know there are a few mini rex breeders though its not a breed I now a lot about if I can help you in any way feel free to pm me :)

Polly

Hi Polly,
thank you so much for the offer, i have some basic questions re showing (non breed specific) so ill pop you a pm later on.
thank you lots :)

Latest posts

Back