ugly bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
I ask you, is this an ugly bunny?

Pict0029.jpg

Pict0007.jpg

Pict0002.jpg

Pict0037.jpg

lol

Yesterday mom was holding Pandemonium in trancing position (upsidedown) as we were clipping toenails. She's talking to her in a sweetvoice saying, "Oh, you're so ugly, look at that face!" hehehe

Pandemonium has so much extra skin that she looks like a Shar-Pei whenheld like that. Her fat cheeks were smushed, and her big dewlap wassmushed into her cheeks, and her eyes were squinched shut. Mom thoughtit was ugly but I thought it was CUTE!

Maybe it's a case of " a face only a mother could love"! ;)

I do have to admit, mom Izzy is much prettier and more elegant. lol

Rose

She is not Ugly! She's abeauty!! Poor Pandemonium. She's atrouble-bubble. She was probably just having a bad hare dayor your mom wasn't looking at her best side.

She's a princess. I love the little devil as she is.

I've not seen an ugly rabbit yet.

-Carolyn

Pandemonium is Our Beautiful Girl. You tell her to "Pay no mind and Beware of the Accuser."

I've missed ya, Rose. :)

I smiled seeing your name posted.

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn! I know I haven't beenposting for a few days.

On Friday, my brother went through a grueling 2 hour test to get hisblack belt in tae kwon do.I biked to work at the violinrepair shop in the morningand flew home just in time toshower and meet with the reporters for Philip's interview. The localpaper is doing a feature on all three boys, because they all got theirblack belts this summer and three in the family is unusual, I guess.Philip was the last to test. Many Olympic athletes probably couldn'tstand the incredible pace of these tests, and it was truly amazing towatch my "little" brothers go through it--and break a cinder block withbare hand after nearly 2 hours of nonstop activity. We celebrated witha big dinner at a restaurant with much of the rest of the school, thencame back for a bonfire at our house. It was quite a day.

The next day, I was off early in the morning to cheer on my youngestbrother, who races single-track off-road mountain bike. He did thepre-ride yesterday and raced today. 600 riders, fifteen miles throughwoods, hills and rocks, complete with crashes ("RIDER DOWN! RIDER DOWNAT THE CORNER!"), skids, and breakneck sprints for the finish. He didreally well, and it was another adrenaline-filled day--yelling ourheads off at the finish line as he came flying in. My dad is in chargeof hosting a race in our town (he's Supt. of Parks) next year, so wewere running around talking to people about planning, inbetweencheering for Nate. We're thinking about routing therace through a BARN! hehehehe

So that's why I disappeared this weekend! Whew!!! It was crazy. I'm so proud of the guys!

Rose

She is not an ugly rabbit! She is a beauty! Howcan anyone say there rabbit is ugly? She has an adorable face! And shehas wonderful fur colouring and everything! I just don't like when somepeople say this rabbit is ugly and this rabbit isn't. My friend is likethat. I remember being in a petstore with her and I saw this beautifuljet black rabbit. She told me thatthe rabbitwas themost ulgly rabbit she had ever seen in her life cause it was soooblack:XThen she saw a white rabbit and she was just like "this rabbit is georgeous, not that black ugly thing." I was sooomad:XIts racisim! ALL rabbits are gorgeous! Not one rabbitisn't!

CassandraP.S.- sorry if I got a little carried away about it.

My bunny Fergi looks just like yours. I think shelooks like a sphinx or a lioness when she is laying all stretched out.There is nothing cuter then Fergi with her face smushed! I think it isone of the most adorable things in the world.

Fergi's mom

angoralover wrote:
She is not an ugly rabbit! She is a beauty! How can anyonesay there rabbit is ugly? She has an adorable face! And she haswonderful fur colouring and everything! I just don't like when somepeople say this rabbit is ugly and this rabbit isn't. My friend is likethat. I remember being in a petstore with her and I saw this beautifuljet black rabbit. She told me thatthe rabbitwas themost ulgly rabbit she had ever seen in her life cause it was soooblack:XThen she saw a white rabbit and she was just like "this rabbit is georgeous, not that black ugly thing." I was sooomad:XIts racisim! ALL rabbits are gorgeous! Not one rabbitisn't!

CassandraP.S.- sorry if I got a little carried away about it.

hehehe

well, like I said, there's no denying her mum is prettier! Andactually, her fur coloring is a disaster for breed standard, but prettyin its own way.

We tend to pick on our "critters", but we love 'em for all that. Youshould hear my brother talking to his cat... "Ohhh, Tubby, you're sofat and stupid, yes you are!" ;)

Well she is!!! But he loves her and she adores him.

Mom does think Pandemonium is nuts though...and ugly....but she still gives her attention, lol!

I guess the bare truth doesn't get in the way of love....:p

Rose

Fergi wrote:
Mybunny Fergi looks just like yours. I think she looks like a sphinx or alioness when she is laying all stretched out. There is nothing cuterthen Fergi with her face smushed! I think it is one of the mostadorable things in the world.

Fergi's mom
Another Pandemonium? Really? Cool! Any pics?

Rose

aaaaaaaawwwwwa

she is so CUTE!!!!!! i LOVE her fur coloring!! not ugly. as Carolyn said, i don't believe there IS an ugly bunny out there!

i do tae kwon do, i am only a gold belt, but ive watched my teacher gofor a third degree black belt! so believe me, i know how hard thosetests are!!! my teacher broke a cement block :shock: his was over threehours long, i can't believe how they do that.

do you have pics of her mum?? i would like to see, so i may confirm.because she is honestly one of the most beautiful rabbits i have seen.

~ cam

bunny girl wrote:
do you have pics of her mum?? i would like to see, so i may confirm.because she is honestly one of the most beautiful rabbits i have seen.

~ cam

No way!! You really think so? Pandmonium says thanks! hehe

Theseare NOT Izzy's best pics, but here ya go:

3849db77.jpg

Pict0026.jpg

Pict0036.jpg

And here's her son Fenwick, Pandemonium's brother.

Pict0044.jpg

Pict0040.jpg

But here's my vote for world's most beautiful bunny:

Bubby6-8wks.jpg

Rose

That is not an ugly bunny! Poor thing gettinpicked on....Seriously though that is such an adorable bunny it reallyis, she has the cutest little face:). And the fact that she can looklike a Shar-Pei is just an added bonus to how pretty she is!

they're all adorable!!!! are they holland or minilops? they look like holland lops to me, but i could be mistaken. doyou let them play in the snow? that one of Fenwick in the snow is justcuteness!!!! he he

i think all of your bunnies are beautiful.
smiley9.gif

Hollands, mother, son, daughter. And yes, they play in the snow! :D

They have those cute (not ugly, hehe) smushy faces....mom says they look like little old men. lol

Rose

Well, I think they are all beautiful!!! All the buns on here are beautiful!!!:D

If they weren't we wouldn't have them for pets, and I sure wouldn't have as many as I do!!!

Back