Ughh I hate homework!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
I hate homework with a passion :grumpy:.

I go to a public middle school and I get SO much.

I'm such a huge procrastinator which doesn't help much.

Blaah,h I have to stop feeling sorry for myself and actually do it already!

Do you guys get alot of homework (those of you who are in school?)

Just wait until you get into highschool.. doesn't get any easier, unfortunately!

:biggrin2:

I always have so much, it's ridiculous.. though it's in semesters so only get 4 classes, 3 a day and rotated at any given point. I was a week and a half late coming into my Bio class, so been trying to catch up.

Going to have to start using my lunchbreak to do homework soon.I need toget a part time job so I can buy a car now that I can drive, but my god.. annoying though because 80% of the stuff I learn I will never use again in my life, nor will it help me even for post secondary, waste of my time really.. but gotta do it!

ME ME ME ME!!!!!
I hvnt dun homework 4 2 weeks so i did it in like 5 mins at school lol...
But our teacher he's too nice he always says "thats fantastic work, im impressed!!" Pfffffft. lol. i just dnt hv time 4 homework... dnt blame on me blame on RO!!!!!! lol jokin

to make it worse im going to highschool/college next year :X
I'll be form 3/year9 next year =]

Prisca :pinkbouce:

Well I'm in my last year of school, Y13 (I think that is 'senior' in high school?) so I get loads. Its gets worse, because not only is it more difficult, you have no excuse for not doing it, its all indepenadant (you can't copy some answers off someone else) and you get it every day.

Infact, today, I had a day off school, but I had to go in to take photographs of the school for an ICT project which I now have to organise for tomorrow. I also have to trawl through around 4 hours of video and put them down to a 2 minute edit, complete an entire section of research on commercial storage for my technology, write a 1500 word draft for a piece of factual writing, and read 8 books. For tomorrow.

Good luck with whatever you are doing.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Gosh too bad you guys don't live here in Ontario. I'm not sure if they have ready or are going to bring in a new law that says homework is not good for grade school 1-6 and limited in the higher grades. This is because parents were complaing that the children did not have enough time for play/family timeafter school. Maybe if the parents would turn the TV's/computers off they would have extra time tofor " Family Time"

Good God whats next, this is rediculous. Now the parents will start complaining when their kids marks start going down to D's and E's.

Get the kids to do their homework right after school like we did when I was going to school then you have time for play and whatever.

Sorry I had to rant it really bugs me the way they "Coddle" kids now a days, what are these childern going to grow up as if they can't do a little homework. They won't have a clue how to deal with the "Real World"

Susan

Like Fran I'm also in year 13 doing my A2s therefore get a massive work load to help uspass our A levels and prepare ourselves for uni. Stressful enough at the best of times,plus I don't really help matters by doing 3 essay writing subjects; English literature, English language and history.;)Hard work, but I do love them so it makes up for it!

I love school and so don't want to leave at the end of this year, however I really do get stressed by the amount of work we get! Plus the in the UK we are the most examined generation in the world (or so those 'education experts' say on TV;))....SATS, inner school exams, more SATS, more inner school exams, GCSE's, AS mocks, AS modules, more As modules, A2 mocks, A2 modules, more A2 modules....argh!:panic:Of course we aren't over-examined!:rollseyes

We homeschool our children. They are 14, 16 and 17y/o. They each have weekly assignments. I don't do it by day. If they chose to get it all done at the beginning of the week that is up to them. Total for the week they have 1 american literature/english literature book and paper to do. Two science papers, two history papers, 5 Bible copy work verses, 1 memorization verse, 1 creative writing paper, 10 to 20 spelling/vocabulary words, anywhere from 25 to 35 pages of math and 15 handwriting pages (we're working on neatening up our writing) per week. I will also on occasion throw in a current events paper for the week. As you can tell we do alot of reading and writing and research. Their science is an independant study program where I assign the two topics and they have to from scratch research it and write me a paper. It's made for an interesting year this year.

Oh my goodness don't get me started on this... :shock:

I seem to be doing homework constantly. Only a few weeks in to year 13 and I hate it already. I chose Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths, and can already tell they are going to be hard. :X At least this week we have prizegiving, so there is a little less than normal. And I have January Modules in three of them, woo xmas holidays are going to be fun. :rollseyes

Latest posts

Back