Ugh!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Sorry, I left my computer on and logged in here all evening. I'm not feeling 100% yet and sort of became a couch ..... errr....... recliner potato tonight. I did catch up on my Project Runway tho! :biggrin2:and got a nap in.

I had a fever again early this morning and was pretty sick to my stomach - I'd think the vomiting/nausia would be gone by now, but it's not so I'm not doing a lot.

Tomorrow I have to go to work. Cleaning a HUGE house isn't going to be fun in any shape or form, but I need to go. It takes about 4 hours or so and all of my energy so I'll be zapped!

If I don't make it on - have a great time tomorrow without me!

Oh Pennie! I'd thought that those symptoms would be gone by now...:shock:eck. You're not preggers, hee hee, jk.

I hope you feel much better tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you. Hugs. I will miss you...:hug:til you're back!

:shock2:You're trying to give me a heart attack on top of it aren't you?!?!?

LOL! NO!!!! Definitely not!!!

Oh Pennie, thought you'd be feeling better by now! Poor dear! Get as much rest as you can. Hot tea? Don't let yourself get dehydrated. (You know what we do with buns that get that way!)

Feel better! I'll be thinking of you... sending healing vibes your way!:sickbunny:

I'm so sorry to hear you're sick.....I hope you get better soon.

I'm feeling tons better than I was before - so I'll try to send some of the healing vibes your way.

Peg

Thanks everyone. I had those subQ fluids Sunday - I don't want that again!

I had to clean that big house today - it took me almost an entire hour extra and I noticed I wasn't really sweating like I usually do. Then I realized my face was feeling really dry again (I had that really bad Sunday) and so I downed a bunch of water, finished the house as soon as I could and came home! I was so glad to be done with that job!

I have done marketing and all sorts of jobs but cleaning allows my own hours and stuff - which is nice - but I"m beginning to think I need to find another job LOL!

I'm drinking water and more water now. I gotta get over this!! I pinched the top of my hand and it was slow to return to normal - so I know I am definitely still needing fluids. *sigh*

I feel ok now tho...... That's a big plus!!

Even if my brown little fat mini-rex bit me last night. :grumpy:

OH sheesh, Pennie...that stinks! What a horrible combo, nausea, fever, getting bit...:(

I hope things turn around for you soon. It's so rough to have to clean so much when you're feeling sick. And I have to say, from my own similiar experiences...it takes a LOT of strength to do cleaning like that! So, be sure to get LOADS of rest and fluids, ok?

I admire your being able to do that job...it had a really rough effect on my body when I did it.

:hug:

I know...I'll send a bunny over to take care of you...I bet Flower would do a really wonderful job...she's so lovey-dovey. :D

:sickbunny:

Awww I love Flower!

I've done cleanings for over 5 years now I guess. Before that and during it I cleaned rental RV's for a friend and that's what got me into it all. It's been rough on me too LOL!

Tony has no clue what he's in for later......... I need serious bunny huggles! and Bo isn't in the mood I don't think. He may get first chance but if he bites me again I will be mad!

Did I mention it was kinda my fault? :embarrassed:

Latest posts

Back