two new additions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khainon

Horse and bunny slave
Reaction score
so yesterday..bunny math hit me again rather hard,as i aquired (finally!) two french angoras..6 months old one is a fawn the other is a black,ill get pictures when i can..i need to get them on my table and brush out theyre wool first though lol

I love your term "bunny math." I'm familiar with that. I keep wanting more bunnies. I'm going to the state fair this weekend to see the rabbit show and I hope I can control myself. My three bunnies keep me busy enough!

I love your term "bunny math." I'm familiar with that. I keep wanting more bunnies. I'm going to the state fair this weekend to see the rabbit show and I hope I can control myself. My three bunnies keep me busy enough!

lol i used to have ferrets and i adopted the bunny math term from ferret math XD...i now have 12 bunnies...i dont feel too bad as me and my rabbitry is registered..but its alot of workbut it is my hobby and one of my sources of income so keeping it up is important

pictures! this is before i pulled theyre wool today..5 hours...yup...it was a hell of alot of work..but..i got a few bags of wool out of it lol
french_angora_buck_by_khainon-d7vowsp.jpg

french_angora_doe_by_khainon-d7vowk5.jpg

Latest posts

Back