Two new additions...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnymom,K

Reaction score
I am getting back into mini lops (my main focus lately has been my angoras- but I have decided to continue with both breeds) so anyway I did a road trip yesterday (3 hour drive one way) and brought home two beautiful mini lops. A very nice black buck that has been very successful in show and is registered, his name is Starflite's Tom and a very beautiful broken blue steel doe named Starflite's Abigail. They both have wonderful temperaments. I am very excited to have these two new additions!

Abigail
Abigail.jpg

Tom
Tom2.jpg

Tom1.jpg

OMG i must have TOM!!!!!He looks like my Sooty (RIP)

They are gorgeous! You are soooo lucky to have them!

Beautiful rabbits! I love Abigail. :D

I was thrilled to see the "Starflite's" in front of their names. I'm friends with the owner of Starflite Rabbitry; she's a great person with awesome rabbits. I'm jealous you were able to get bunnies from here!

Holly

Revverress wrote:
Beautiful rabbits! I love Abigail. :D

I was thrilled to see the "Starflite's" in front of their names. I'm friends with the owner of Starflite Rabbitry; she's a great person with awesome rabbits. I'm jealous you were able to get bunnies from here!

Holly

She is a very nice person indeed. I am very glad that I came across her and was able to get these two beautiful bunnies.

Latest posts

Back