Two female bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skits

Reaction score
As I posted before, my rabbit Susie had a litter of bunnies a while back but unfortunatelywe lost themtoa really cold winter night.She went through a depression and became very agressive and was only getting worse, to the point where wehad to breed her again. She had four beautiful babies and is much happier now. My plan was to keep all of the babies, but two months agoa friend of my moms gave us adog unexpectedly and we have more animals than I can take careof on my own, and being 17 and looking for a job, it's putting a huge toll on me.

So I'm looking to rehome two of her babies. They are both female, and were born on December 20th.They are black and white with blue eyes and are dutch rabbitsmixed with netherland dwarf. I just want them to go to loving homes who will care for them and understand the needs of a rabbit, I would love it if someone from this forum could take one or even both into their homes. If they are going to a good home, I'm willing to give them for free. I really hate to do this, but I just want them to go to better homes to someone who has more time for them and the patience to work with their stress issues. I live in montreal, quebec.

034-3.jpg

015-2.jpg

What sweeties. I'm from the USA so too far for me to travel. Hoping someone sees your girls and will contact you for possible adoption. Maybe someone on here will let another know who's looking for a bunny that you have two sweeties ready for a new life home.

Wishing you all the luck. Keep us posted on how it goes.

K :)

Thank you :) I really hope I can find someone. My mom is asking her friends, and I've put ads up all around. Just takes a bit of patience to be sure they find their right homes!

I got a message today of a family with one son and no other pets looking to adopt both of them. I'm hoping everything goes well, and they should be picking them up tomorrow! :pray:I'm very excited for my little ones, I'm hoping they found a great home.

skits wrote:
I got a message today of a family with one son and no other pets looking to adopt both of them. I'm hoping everything goes well, and they should be picking them up tomorrow! :pray:I'm very excited for my little ones, I'm hoping they found a great home.

Wonderful news! Hoping like you the son and your two bunnies have a great life together.

K:)

It happens. Maybe the parents of this Son realized what they were getting into. And instead of just going through with it, they decided to back out. It's better than two unhappy bunnies and people who are frustrated, right?

Hopefully your search comes up with people who really want to learn and live with bunnies.

K:)

Maybe so. :(

I've had a couple of people interested, but it always followed with an excuse on the day where they should of picked them up. I have someone interested who will be coming tomorrow though, she wants to see them both and she might take one or both. She already has two rabbits at home as well (which I will have to make sure she won't start breeding projects or anything)

Awesome on finding them homes!

For what it's worth I think you made the right choice. You have a lot on your plate and though it hurts to rehome, sometimes it's a way to show you're really invested in their well-being by making sure they will have the attention and care they need :)

I really do hope they are getting the attention they deserve, they seemed like a good home so I'm not too worried. It's just hard feeding the four rabbits I have and knowing I don't have them both here anymore but I'm sure they are very loved in their new home. :)

Latest posts

Back