Two cute pics!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leslie102

Reaction score
So yesterday my sister(buck rogers) came to my house to teach a violin lesson. Since she was teaching in the living room i went into the bedroom. Oscar of course followed me there. I streched out on the bed with my head facing the televsion and Oscar quickly jumped up and copied me:) I thought it was so cute!! Luckily my sister had finished her lesson and he was still laying with me so i called her in to take a picture of us!:biggrin2:

Okay and than here's one of oscar relaxing in the sun light last week;)

Isn't that so cute!! Hehe:D

there is nothing like laying witha bunny in bed!

when my bf leaves for work in the morning he will catch a bun and put them in bed with me.... it sooo nice to wake up with a warm little furry cuddling with you!

aww so cute!!

My Basil is like that, he's really a snuggle boy. He lays in bed with me all the time (and he loves laying in the sun as well). :biggrin2:

Oh so cute!

Bruno just LOVES the bed. I have had him on it a couple times.. he loves to stretch out and dig at my pillow. When I first noticed his eye injury I had him on my bed... then all of the sudden I see the dreaded yellow creeping out from under his bum. So I quickly took off the sheets and mattress cover and put Mr.PeePee pants back in his cage! hehe.

Latest posts

Back