Two bunnies purring, only one hand petting.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkiddle

Reaction score
I always get mad at Cheeto because he is the dominant one of the two (most of the time) and always demands to be groomed. Like full out "I will lay under your chin until you groom me" type thing.

Millie actually got mad the other night and started thumping at 4am because Cheeto wouldn't groom her. It woke me up and Cheeto looked really freaked out! I was like what's wrong? And she hopped over to him, threw herself at him, and he denied her. And then she thumped again, really loudly.

But anyway, today I decided to intervene because I felt bad for her. She always tries to push her head under his chin, but he just hops away or does it back. This time he did it back, and she obliged. I felt bad, so I was like, "I'll groom you Millie!" I start petting her, and she starts up the purr machine like always. But the funny thing is that she still had her head on Cheeto's. So a few minutes into it, HE starts purring too! I was like YES! Two for one! hahaaa
Here's a pic of them after the incident still in purr heaven; it's a lovely phone pic (;

adsf.jpg

Latest posts

Back