Twilight picking on Midnight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wordstoasong

Reaction score
Twilight, my young little boy, is picking on Midnight by the looks of it. She has patch-y fur and now, cuts on her back. Right now, they are outside on the grass, behaving themselves as I type this. (Midnight in the house, Twilight ontop)

Now, they have their outdoor hutch, a large box for them to run around and be bunnies in. They have a large feeder I recently bought always filled with food. And of course, their outdoor grass grazing run.

How should I fix this problem? I'm not sure if I should put Twilight in a smaller cage (he is small) in the barn/feed shed or divide the box. Any help would be great. Thank you everyone.

Are they neutered/spayed at all? I'm guessing they are as they are paired together.

Maybe they just don't get along, some bunnies do tend to be aggressive towards others. How long have they been bonded for?

I'd seperate them when they are unsupervised until you sort the problem.

haha, no prob. =]

They are now in seprate cages. Midnight has the large hutch as she is alot bigger than Twi. I'll leave it at that for awhile. =]

Latest posts

Back