Twigs sat on my lap!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apebull

Reaction score
That's right he finally sat on my lap last night for pets. For MONTHS now Twigs will jump on our ottoman every night for his pets and every night I will pat my lap and say no come here to which I get me leg nose bonked until I come to him. He'll sit there for a good 20-30 minutes while I pet, scratch, rub his ears & pluck fur from his fuzzy but he will not come into my lap. I've tried treats and will occasionally get him to come next to me on the couch. But last night he jumped on the ottoman and I did my usual and patted my lap and said no come here, AND HE DID!!! :D He was there for a good 5 minutes or not until my husband sat down with a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Then Twigs jumped up and RAN onto him climbing up his shirt trying his best to get that wonderful nana he could smell coming from the sandwich. Don't worry he didn't get any because it was covered with pb.

So it wasn't a fluke he did it again last night. It so nice to be able to sit back and watch tv with a soft bun in your lap. Much nicer then leaning forward and getting a back ache to pet him.

That's awesome! Congrats! I've been trying to get Akira to let me pet her for more than 30 seconds but she would much rather cuddle up with Rusty than with me. :/ Try and snap a photo the next time he jumps on your lap!

:woohoo:great: There is nothing like the feeling you get when your bunny comes & sits with you when you ask him/her to! Congratulations!

Such a great thing :) I would faint if Archie did that to me! There is just no way.

I love hearing about Twigs. He doesnt sound spoiled at all ;) ;) ;)

Oh and the other amazing thing is that your husband eating a banana sandwich in his presence. I get swarmed if I have a banana in my hand!!!

Back