Turn On Animal Planet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn! I so miss that channel, we'd need to get the digital cable package to get it. That and the Food Network. It's tempting....

Watch it and tell us about it!

-Carolyn

It's a really good show about bunnies and shelters!

I am supposed to go to get my son from school...... I'm gonna be in the late pickup line now LMAO!:p

Bo B Bunny wrote:
It's a really good show about bunnies and shelters!

I am supposed to go to get my son from school...... I'm gonna be in the late pickup line now LMAO!:p

Sure!! First you're late for Bo this morning, now you're going to be late for your son.

Don't ask me to help you out of the doghouse!

-Carolyn

i love animal planet im totally hooked on animalcop its really good but also upsetting but i love it when itall turns out happy in the end

Too Funny!!!

Danielle was just on the phone with me and all of a sudden she goes..."BUNNIES...I GOTTA GO!!!!"

I'll assume (now) that she was watching AP.

LOL! I would think so, Jim!

It was good too, about a lady who has a shelter. She sent abunny to a new place and she was crying. It was so sad butthen she got to go get 2 more bunnies from the SPCA and they wereprecious :)

Carolyn, yep, I just haven't been on time today LOL! I waswatching Bunnies..... my son completely understood..... LOL!I wasthe 2nd car of about 15for the "bad mommypickup line!" :p

Oh, Tyler came running into the livingroom totell me it was on. I turned it over and watched. The lady at the animalshelter said if it hadnt been for the lady who rescue's the buns theydhave had to euthanize the majority of the buns. So glad she lovesbunnies!

Lanna

Carolyn wrote:
Sure!! First you're late for Bo this morning, nowyou're going to be late for your son.

Don't ask me to help you out of the doghouse!

-Carolyn
You'll be happy to know that the rat got her cage cleaned out(kept forgetting to do that over the weekend) and bo had salad earlytonight. He was happy. Now he's in there flippinghis resting mats because he ate it all :?

2nd in the bad mommy pickup line isn't too bad, and Bo's gotten his way.

:)

Bring on Tomorrow!

-Carolyn

I love animal planet as well.. my friend makesfun of me because thats like all i watch she calls me an "animal planetnerd" or "animal planet geek" but i get back at her somtimes! lmaoother times im just like "SHUT UP! Animal Planets kicks Anime butt!"she likes Anime! and i dont! we are sooo diff. yet we've been friendssince Kindergarten! lmao

Cinnabun wrote:
Ilove animal planet as well.. my friend makes fun of me because thatslike all i watch she calls me an "animal planet nerd" or "animal planetgeek" but i get back at her somtimes! lmao other times im just like"SHUT UP! Animal Planets kicks Anime butt!" she likes Anime! and idont! we are sooo diff. yet we've been friends since Kindergarten!lmao
I love animal planet!! :D

Latest posts

Back