turbo sneezing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbosmommy

Reaction score
last night we offically finish moving and the last part of the move we had to move was turbo. we had layed down to watch tv and i noticed he sneezed a couple of times. i got so worried that i had taken him out the cage and held him for a while.(overprotected mommy) but we had decided to move his cage away from the closest and moved it closer to the heater on the floor. i didnt hear anymore sneezing but i was just wondering what could it be?????? thanks

jenny:bunnydance:

Hi jenny,

It could be from dust. All the moving stuff around may have stirred up enough to make turbo sneeze a few times.
I've experienced the same thing with some of my buns.

If he continues to sneeze check to see if there's any discharge. If there is and it's clear, he should be okay. If there's discharge and it's not clear you might want to think about a vet visit.

~Jim

:yeahthat

I've noticed my buns sneezing when I've been moving furniture around. It kicks up a lot of dust. It should clear up in a day or two. If not, and especially if he starts getting discharge from his nose or eyes, then he may need a vet visit.

Snuffles got water in his nose the other night after drinking water and was sneezing like crazy for about 15seconds. Tonight he was out and about and sneezed five or six times in succession, Angel sneezes too, usually while cleaning, and she will sneeze up to 6-8 times in succession. Like the others say, if there's no colored discharge, should be fine. Just my2 cents. It does scare you a bit when you first hear them do it. :D

I haven't been on the board for a long time, so I don't know the names of most of your bunnies. I'm researching this branch because my China Bun has a cut around her eye. I looked at this post because she sometimes sneezes. But I mis-read the post. I thought"turbo sneezing" was something like strong and violent sneezing! Then I read that Turbo is the name of your bunny! Funny!

Nancy

Latest posts

Back