Tulla Phillip Gravy and Ivory (RIP 7-14-07)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are so funny. I wish I could get nice pictures of them where they are "nice" and cuddly. But at least they don't act like they look!

Ok guys, I feel somewhat awful for doing this. But I HAD to do something. After many years with a NIC cage, then X pen, the mess was unbearable! Gravy refuses to be housetrained and has untrained Phillip and Tulla. So it was pee and poo everywhere constantly and it was nasty and made my house nasty. I can't live like that. I need clean! I hope everyone finds this cage acceptable. It is a 30X30 and a 30X36 cage combined. So that is a 2.5 feet wide and 5.5 feet long. I don't have much to put in there yet but it will be coming in the very near future. Payday is next week. They have some cardboard to sit on, food and water dishes, and the hanging toy Phillip loves so much. I am thinking a nice dog bed to lounge in would be great too. A hay rack of some kind so that it isn't all over the floor falling through. Gravy loves his willow baskets so another of those. He just finished off his current one.

cages001.jpg

Sometimes as much as you hate to do things to them you have to. It seems fine, I know you will give them run time.

Oh yeah, definately. The room they are in has no cords at all. So all I have to do is gate off the living room and they run all they want. Usually when they go lay down in the pen, I would just shut the door.

Picture really doesn't do it justice. The thing is literally longer than I am tall. I am 5'2 and it is 5 and 1/2 feet.

Even though Tulla Phillip Gravy and Ivory are gone, I want to keep this thread open to keep their memories alive. I'm continuing on with "Chris" still not 100% sure that's his name right now. Poor little guy.

Pics soon to come.

All your babies were gorgeus! (Tulla is actually the name of a village where I live lol!)

well, he's finally comfortable with living here. In the beginning I had to beg him to come out of his cage, now he asks to be let out and runs around the house like he owns it. My family is amazed at how a house rabbit behaves. This would be their first. My fatherinlaw didn't believe me that they use litter boxes and I had to show him. My motherinlaw is in love and I find her sitting in the floor playing with him. He's so wonderful.

Latest posts

Back