tug of war

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mynameisjeff

Reaction score
I was hanging out on the floor with Austin (one of our buns), and he was playing with a laundry bag, tossing it around, smoothing it out, etc. I went to pick it up to see what he would do, and he clamped his jaws down on it like he was a dog, and started pulling. We played a little tug of war for a couple of minutes, until he decided the game was over. It was SO cute, and something he'd never done before.

Anyone have a similar story?

Jeff

Yep, Bo will play tug. He will also try to tug a piece of material off of you (like the side of your shirt) if he's wanting down or something to fluff (dig on and pat down and build a nest of..... )

Katrina plays with the broom. Once a week I'll take out her blanket to wash it and it is untop of a sheet of plastic that we bought at walmart so I'll just let all the pellets and poo that is on the blanket fall onto the plastic and sweep it up with a little broom and dust pan. The second the broom comes out she attacks it like crazy. I think it's the sweeping noise that she likes.

My bun likes tug-of-war games, also pulling on things that offer some resistance - her favorite grass mats (for shredding) are doormats that are about 3/4" thick, with overlapping knotwork and braiding. (She loves to dig, bunch and flatten fabric, too.)

From what I've heard and read, some buns really like things they can pull on - hanging toys, for example. I'm sure there are pics and suggestions here on the thread about toys...

Actually i just remembered that my stinkers tug on anything that doesnt move. They loooove the carpet, cos it is so resistant, and i put some cardboard under a shelf so they can pull on it too. They are so funny.
And Pepsi likes to go in front of the sucking tube of my shop vac...must give her some kind of kick to almost get sucked in, lol

My babies play tug of war with the same piece of lettuce even though there's a whole plate full in front of them.

Latest posts

Back