Trying out the new camera *pic heavy*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clevername

Reaction score
I had some of the rabbits out for play the other day and I figured I'd try out the new camera.

This is Homer. He's a big boy. He's in a bit of a molt so his silvering isn't ideal, but normally his coat is very pretty.:) (when silver fox molt their fur turns brown before it falls out)
hom1.jpg

hom2.jpg

hom3.jpg

This is Banya. Her silvering is more slight in comparision, but she had some good remarks on her body-type last show. Plus she's a real sweet heart and is always happy to get pets.

ban2.jpg

ban3.jpg

This is Squirt. We gave her that name because the first thing she did when we were trying to name her was pee on my husband. Also, she was very cute and tiny when we first picked her up.

squ1.jpg

sqi2.jpg
squ2.jpg

squ3.jpg

Next we have Bacon. He's a Satin Angora which unfortunately makes him glow like a ghost in sunlight. I did my best fix it in photoshop. We think he's broken red, but we'll know for sure after his first litter arrives in about a week.

bac1.jpg

bac2.jpg

bac3.jpg

Last but not least we've got Lola. She is also a Satin Angora. I think she'll be really impressive once her baby coat molts out.

lol1.jpg

lol2.jpg

bunny tongue!!!
lol3.jpg

lol4,jpg
lol4.jpg

that's all I got for now. Thanks for letting me share:biggrin2:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
What is your new camera? Was your other camera a Sanyo?
Actually the new one is a Sanyo.

The old one was a Vivitar. Horrible little thing. I could never get to work well with the bunnies--they twitch so much.

Why you ask?

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Because the pictures turned out so clear and the colors look so good. :D

How long had you had CS3?
Thank you! The SA's are a little tricked to photograph, their wool is satinized so it really holds light.

I've had CS3 since the beginning of this year. I'm a freelance illustrator for my day job so I try to keep up with the latest programs--expensive though:p.

Bacon is beautiful! I have never seen broken red Satins!! Make me want a ton of them!! All of your rabbits are very cute and well done with the pics!

I love Bacon! I've only ever seen one Satin Angora in real life and she was a sweetheart! She was I think2 or 3 months old.She was a solid red and when I saw her I knew I wanted to own one one day!

All of your bunnies are so pretty!

Emily

Thanks for the photo's of the Silver Fox. Gives me some new perspectives on my 2... Appreciate the hint about the coat "browning". A lot like the Blue and Black Flemish.

Lovely pictures!! I can't imagine how soft and fluffy a Satin Angora's coat will feel like!! I want to touch one!!

Your bunnies are all very beautiful :biggrin2: The SFs look like they're wearing a fur coat (esp the last pic of Squirt!), their heads and feet are dark while their bodies are silver-ish.. so cute!

They are beautiful sooo hard to pick a favourite out of them all but Squirt got me with the peeing on your hubby :pI have seen satins before but not satin angoras they are lovely :)

Latest posts

Back